Party in the Passageways: Spring Block Party
We are pleased to announce our Spring Scenic City Supper Club -
Party in the Passageways: Spring Block Party! We are honored to host Chef Adam Evans, formerly the Executive Chef of The Optimist and Brezza Cucina in Atlanta, and soon to be the executive chef/owner of a brand new concept in Birmingham.
Taking place on Sunday, May 7th in the Urban Chandelier and Garden Grass Passageways, Chattanooga's public alleyway art exhibit, Supper Clubbers will have the opportunity to enjoy a four-course meal in one of the city's most unique and artistic locations. Chef Evans and Chef Erik Niel will steer the collaborative dinner menu with the help of Pastry Chef Dane Frazier of St. John's Restaurant, Grillmaster Lawton Hagood of Boathouse Rotisserie & Raw Bar, Canyon Grill, Side Track and Sugar's Ribs, Chef Jake Cornish of Main Street Meats, and Owner and Brewer Joe Winland of Heaven and Ale. Together, the featured talent will create a thoughtful array of dishes and beverages for a group of 150 guests to enjoy.
The full list of participants includes:
- *Featured Talent* Adam Evans (former Executive Chef of The Optimist and Brezza Cucina)
- Erik Niel (Executive Chef and Owner of Easy Bistro & Bar and Main Street Meats)
- Dane Frazier (Pastry Chef of St. Johns Restaurant)
- Lawton Hagood (Grillmaster of Boathouse Rotisserie & Raw Bar, Canyon Grill, SideTrack and Sugar's Ribs)
- Jake Cornish (Chef de Cuisine of Main Street Meats)
- Joe Winland (Owner and Brewer of Heaven and Ale)
- Flowers by Petaline Floral
- Photography by Jaime Smialek of Our Ampersand Photography
A special thank you to all of our sponsors who make SCSC possible. Sponsors of Party in the Passageways: Spring Block Party include: Nooga.com, Solid Rock Productions, Hand Family Companies, San Pellegrino, Chattanooga Whiskey, Haskel Sears Design, McQueen Pottery and PV Design.
Tickets are $150 per person (including drinks & gratuity).
Welcome drinks and hors d'oeuvres will begin at 5:30pm, followed by supper at 6:30pm.
Cherry Street + Urban Chandelier and Garden Grass Passageways (View)
719 Cherry Street
Chattanooga, TN 37402